(RFQ)-Supply Medical Insurance: (Deadline: 05 February 2021)
REQUEST FOR QUOTATION
Sustainable Growers Rwanda (SGR) is a local NGO having a goal of improving the livelihoods of low-income women farmers and their families through collective trainings that create the basis for more transparent trade, improved quality and higher prices in the coffee sector.
SGR is looking for potential companies to supply medical insurance to its staff. The medical insurance is for SGR 15 employees with their 43 Dependents. The current staff family sizes are M=2, M+1=2, M+2=3, M+3=2, M+4=2, M+5=3, M+6=1, and the staff size is subject to change.
One M+3 will be covered with a regional insurance, while the rest of the staff will be Rwanda cover only.
The insurance will be for a period of 12 months renewable, starting from 9th Feb 2021
The medical coverage will be 100% by the insurer, with no exclusions.
Interested companies must provide well-printed quotes, properly bound to the SGR at its head office located at Kimihurura, KG 674St, house No 26 not later than 5th February 2021 at 4PM (16hrs) local time. The following documents should also be provided along with the quotations
- Copy of certificate of incorporation from RDB
- Valid Rwanda Revenue [RRA] tax clearance certificate
- Valid Rwanda Social Security [RSSB] clearance certificate
- Must have an experience of not less than three years, at least (3) references notarized required
- List of insurance company’s service providers (health facilities and pharmacies)
- A confirmation that the bidder has Electronic Billing Machine [EBM]
The company shall be chosen through a Quality and Cost based selection method in accordance with SGR procedures
For more inquiries, please send your email at [email protected]
Done at Kigali, on 26th /Jan /2021