Supply of Materials and Production of Improved Cooking Stoves (CANARUMWE): (Deadline 23 October 2020)
Rwanda Environment Awareness Organization (REAO),
Next to the WDA head office,
KG 17 Ave;
P.O. Box 7381
Rwanda Environmental Awareness Organization (REAO), is a registered non-government organization founded in 2012 with the aim to promote and protect the environment, advancing gender equality as well as poverty reduction among women and youth.
- Rwanda’s environmental awareness organization (hereinafter called “Client”) has received funds from RGB/UNDP towards the cost of the following tender; Supply of materials and Production of improved cooking stoves (CANARUMWE). Rwanda’s environmental awareness organization invites qualified companies to submit bids for the above mention tender.
- Bidding will be conducted through National Competitive Bid (NCB) and is open to all eligible bidders for the above tender.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Rwanda Environment Awareness Organization (REAO), Nyagatovu –Kimironko Next to WDA head office, KG 17 Ave; Gasabo District P.O. Box 7381, Website: www.reao.rw.
- Tender Documents written in English may be obtained from the above address, from 1st October to 30th, 2020.
- For submission a non-refundable fee of Ten Thousand Rwandan Francs (10,000FRW) to the finance office of Rwanda Environment Awareness Organization (REAO).
- Signed and stamped Bids in sealed envelopes should be submitted to the office of the Executive secretary of REAO not later than 30th October 2020 at 10:00 AM local time, Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the donner agreement. Late bids will be rejected.
- Bids will be opened on the 30th of October 2020 at 10h30AM prompt (Local Time) by the opening committee.
- Well, prepared bids must submit in 3 copies one original 2 copies. The execution period is 120days
Executive Secretary/ REAO
Done at Kigali on 1st October 2020