The Novartis Reimagining Healthcare Scholarship 2022: (Deadline 12 September 2021)
Applications are open for Novartis Reimagining Healthcare Scholarship 2022 to attend One Young World Summit 2022 in Tokyo, Japan which takes place from 22 – 25 May.
About the Scholarship
Novartis is reimagining medicine to improve and extend people’s lives. Novartis has a rich history spanning over the course of 250 years, developing innovative products to address some of society’s most challenging healthcare issues. Named one of Forbes’s Most Admired Pharmaceutical Companies of 2020, Novartis is a global healthcare company that aims to deliver our therapies to as many people as possible. The purpose of Novartis’s team is to put patients first. As healthcare and technology continue to evolve, we strive to develop breakthrough treatments and find innovative ways to deliver them to populations and patients in need. It works to expand access to medicine, eliminate disease, and make healthcare sustainable in the developing world.
Part of the culture as a company is to unleash the power of the people; it wants everyone at Novartis to feel empowered to achieve their goals and influence change. Through this scholarship, Novartis wants to extend the culture of curiosity and ‘unbossed’ mentality to create an opportunity for young leaders outside of the company who have a passion for healthcare and are initiating change to create a better and healthier world.
The Novartis Reimagining Healthcare Scholarship supports young social entrepreneurs and their local/global initiatives to help accelerate their leadership journey. This scholarship is for young leaders whose focus is on supporting, advancing, and/or solving issues in the health care space including mental health, like health care professionals, nurses, volunteers of health care organizations, medical students.
10 candidates will receive
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2022 in Tokyo, Japan which takes place from 22 – 25 May.
- Hotel accommodation during the summit
- Travel to and from Tokyo (economy)
- All meals covered (includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner on conference days)
- Transport between Summit accommodation and the Summit venue
- Aged 18 – 30
- Nationals of all countries are eligible to apply for this scholarship
- Applicants cannot be employed by Novartis
- Applicants must demonstrate positive impact in the healthcare sector in some capacity
A long list of candidates identified by One Young World will advance to the second round of selection. One Young World will evaluate applications according to the following criteria:
- Demonstrated capacity for leadership.
- Evidenced commitment to delivering positive change within healthcare and health-based initiatives
- Have a track record of generating impactful and innovative ideas.
- Addressing key local and/or global health care issues in your work
- Having a good understanding of global issues.
- Skills: collaborator, creative, enthusiastic, challenge the status quo.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fees during the recruitement Process.Even if mucuruzi.com does it best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and write to mucuruzi.com via this email : email@example.comNever pay any fee to have a job and never pay any fee to get any opportunity, if you do so , do it at your own risk