Trainers to Train ICT Courses at ICT Innovation Centre Ltd: (Deadline 4 October 2021)
RECRUITMENT OF TRAINERS TO TRAIN ICT COURSES
ICT Innovation Centre Ltd, www.ictinnovation.org, is a Rwandan company that has partnered with British Computer Society (BCS) – The Chartered Institute for IT, www.bcs.org, to train and certify trainees in different professional ICT courses in 10 countries in Africa.
ICT Innovation Centre Ltd believes that a fully ICT trained, certified, and competent workforce will trigger the advancement of technology and innovation and help accelerate development in all sectors of the economies of African states.
ICT Innovation Centre Ltd is therefore looking for competent, qualified and motivated Trainers to enroll as our preferred trainers to deliver courses to trainees. As a pre-condition to becoming our preferred trainers, successful candidates will be required to sit and pass relevant courses that are delivered by BCS.
Only Successful candidates will be contacted by phone or email.
The complete ToR are here below:
Required Academic Qualifications
- Minimum university degree or equivalent in ICT related field;
Competencies, Experience, and other requirements
- Ability to provide training services in one or more of the following professional certification courses:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Blockchain Technology
- Business Analysis, Business Change, and Organizational Behaviour
- Software and Hardware Asset Management
- Software Testing and User Experience
- Information Security Management and Data Protection
- Enterprise Solutions Development and Architecture
- Training experience gained in the last 3 years or hold a “Train the Trainer” qualification. Please include the course trainer name if you delivered the training under instruction;
- Experience in managing, running, and delivering training courses;
- Regularly evaluate student learning through competency assessments and provide actionable feedback to students;
- Conduct and facilitate other forms of assessments as needed;
- Must possess high level of professionalism and an ability to work independently and under tight deadlines;
- Excellent inter-personal communication written and verbal skills in English. Communication skills in French would be an added advantage;
- Effective presentation and facilitation skills;
- The role will include designing training materials for both teacher and student.
How to apply
Interested candidates should submit a one-page Cover letter, an updated CV (maximum three pages) copies of training certificates and names, title, and contacts of three professional referees, via email only to: firstname.lastname@example.org, not later than 4th October 2021.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.