Business Support Manager at The Cooperative Property Company: (Deadline 24 September 2021)
The Cooperative Property Company is a socially responsible housing company in England. Over the last decade, we have worked collaboratively with investors, landlords, local councils, and tenants. Our tenants continue to enjoy high-quality accommodation, in which they find tranquillity, stability, and a place they can call home. As an ethical housing company, we pride ourselves in providing high standard accommodation for the social and private tenant market
Exciting Employment Opportunity with The Cooperative Property Company
Position:Business Support Manager
Duty Station:Kigali, Rwanda
Reports to:Managing Director
Job Summary: The Business Support Manager will be in charge of overseeing all activities of the Cooperative Property Company’s new office in Kigali. The Kigali office is a new outsourced unit that will work with supporting The Cooperative Property Company’s head office in England in key areas such as; Administrative tasks, Finances, Bookkeeping, Customer services support, and manage the international phoneline.
The Business Support Manager will be in a supportive role of the broader organization. This includes administrative support, business development, and stakeholder management.
- Oversee all office activities
- Stakeholder management
- Project coordination and management
- EA function for the MD
- Office and Email management and dairy management for the MD
- Organise and file (on and offline) documentation for various businesses
- Review and edit documentation on behalf of the MD/Head of BD
- Review and complete compliance paperwork required for properties
- Review status of Housing Benefit/Universal claims
- Weekly payments run from the bank account to suppliers category 2
- Organise travel, transport, and accommodation
- Organise monthly board meetings and Adhoc executive meetings
- Monthly submission of bank statements to the accountant
- Monthly reconciliation of expenses and printing of monthly bank statements for review by the MD
Candidates will be considered if they have the following qualifications:
- Academic degree in a discipline relevant for the position i.e administration, economics, accounting, or equivalent knowledge acquired
- At least 3 years of relevant professional experience in a similar setting and a broad knowledge of the EA function, business support, administration support, financial follow-up, and quality assurance of information.
- Experience with business development and business administration
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent administrative skills
- Excellent command of the English language, both in writing and oral communication skills
- Good interpersonal and networking skills
- Self-driven, flexible, solutions-oriented including the ability to organize and follow up own work
- Takes initiative acts with confidence and works under own direction.
- Initiates and generates activity.
- Takes responsibility for actions, projects, and people.
- Writes clearly, succinctly, and correctly.
- Writes in a well-structured and logical way.
- Structures information to meet the needs and understanding of the intended audience.
- Sets clearly defined objectives.
- Plans activities and projects well in advance and takes account of possible changing circumstances.
- Manages time effectively.
- Identifies and organizes resources needed to accomplish tasks.
- Monitors performance against deadlines and milestones.
- Works productively in a high-pressure environment.
- Maintains a positive outlook at work. Handles criticism well and learns from it.
We kindly request you to send us your resume (CV) including names and contact details of relevant references) and a cover letter explaining why you would like to work for The Cooperative Property Company and what qualifies you for the position.
The Cooperative Property Company is working with the HR consultancy company Sandberg Ltd to complete this recruitment. To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter with two work-related references to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications should be marked with the reference: “Business Support Manager – The Cooperative Property Company”
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview
The closing date for all applications related to this vacancy is September 24, 2021, @ 5 pm
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.