Training & Instructional Designer officer at SKOL Brewery Ltd: (Deadline 24 May 2022)
The Department of Human Resources would like to inform the public and its estimated staff of opportunities for the following position:
Training & Instructional Designer officer
Any employee qualified according to the criteria defined below can apply. SBL employees with the ambition to apply is equally welcome.
TRAINING & INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGNER OFFICER
a. Job summary
The jobholder is responsible for ensuring the development of content and delivery of programs, appropriate and consistent adoption of content and the evaluation of its effectiveness in furthering the organization goals.
b. Key competences & Qualifications
- Good understanding of training & learning principles.
- Proven at least 3 years’ experience in adult learning profession or related field.
- Able to create engaging learning activities and compelling course content.
- Good communication skills and public speaking.
- Computer literacy of at least MS office.
- Organizational and time management abilities.
- Bachelors’ degree in Pedagogical domain or related field.
- Proficiency in English and / or French
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good team spirts.
c. Main responsibilities
- Design instructional material that will help in accomplishing the learning goals and objectives.
- Set instructional goals and create content that matches with them.
- Analyze and apply trends and best practices in learning technologies and instructional design.
- Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games etc.)
- Devise modes of assessment, such as tests or quizzes, to measure the effectiveness of the course.
- Maintain project documentation and course folders.
How to apply:
Applications including cover letter, curriculum vitae (CV), copies of degrees/diplomas/ professional certificates and a copy of the national ID should be submitted via this link: https://www.skolbrewery-careers.rw/at the attention of the HR Department not later than Tuesday, 24th May 2022 at 5:00pm.
Please note that due to expected high volume of applications we will not be able to respond to all applications. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Done at Kigali, on 11/05/2022
Human Resources Department
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.