Water & Wastewater technician at SKOL Brewery Ltd: (Deadline 24 May 2022)
The Department of Human Resources would like to inform the public and its estimated staff of opportunities for the following position:
Water & Wastewater technician
Any employee qualified according to the criteria defined below can apply. SBL employees with the ambition to apply is equally welcome.
WATER & WASTEWATER TECHNICIAN
a. Job summary
The Jobholder is responsible to operate water and wastewater treatment plant and perform laboratory sample analysis to ensure compliance with SBL standards.
b. Key competencies & qualifications
- Have at least an experience of 2 years in water and wastewater treatment.
- Bachelor’s degree or A1 either in Chemistry, Biology, biochemistry, or water and environment engineering.
- Proficiency in English and / or French
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Have teamwork spirit.
c. Main responsibilities
- Collect samples from water and wastewater treatment plants.
- Analyze samples.
- Operate water treatment plant and wastewater treatment plant.
- Calibrate laboratory equipment used for analyzing water and wastewater samples.
- Maintain 5S on working place.
- Record analysis results or data.
- Report parameters deviation.
- Prepare reagents solution in Laboratory for water and waste analysis.
- Request chemicals used for water and wastewater treatment plants.
- Perform inventories of chemicals usage.
- Report products consumption (chemicals).
How to apply:
Applications including cover letter, curriculum vitae (CV), copies of degrees/diplomas/ professional certificates and a copy of the national ID should be submitted via this link: https://www.skolbrewery-careers.rw/at the attention of the HR Department not later than Tuesday, 24th May 2022 at 5:00pm.
Please note that due to expected high volume of applications we will not be able to respond to all applications. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Done at Kigali, on 11/05/2022
Human Resources Department
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.