UN Geneva 2022 Graduate Study Programme(Deadline : March 11, 2022)
The Graduate Study Programme (GSP) at UN Geneva is the longest-running educational programme of the United Nations, now in its 60th year. Over the past six decades, the GSP has brought together and trained several thousand young people from over 100 countries on all continents.
About UN Geneva
In the historic setting of the Palais des Nations, UN Geneva brings together individuals, organizations and nations to ensure a better future for all. As a diplomatic center, with near universal representation of states, Geneva is the ideal location for successful international cooperation. Over 12,000 meetings are held at the Palais des Nations every year, each in different ways touching the lives of people around the globe
Aim and Benefits of Graduate Study Programme
This two-week long summer seminar provides an opportunity for participants to deepen their understanding of the United Nations and International Geneva through first-hand observations, lectures, research, and visits to Geneva-based institutions.
Requirements for Graduate Study Programme Qualification
- Fluency in spoken and written English is necessary. As some discussions may be held in French (without interpretation), knowledge of French is also needed.
- Applicants must be between 22 and 32 years of age at the time of application.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a master’s degree, a postgraduate degree, or a doctorate programme at the time of application. Proof of enrolment will be required.
- Those who are already employed full time are not eligible to apply.
- Those who have participated in previous Graduate Study Programmes are not eligible to apply.
The application form shall be completed on our website, accompanied by a copy of the applicant’s passport; a letter of recommendation (in English or French) from a university or a governmental authority; a proof of current enrolment (at the time of application) in a master’s degree, a postgraduate degree, or a doctorate programme; and copies of previous university diplomas obtained.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.