University of Birmingham 2022 MSc Responsible Data Science Scholarships for International Students in UK for Master: (Deadline 3 June 2022)
The University of Birmingham is very excited to receive applications from high-achieving international students for the MSc Responsible Data Science scholarship in the UK.
The scholarships are designed to support those from under-represented groups to develop skills in data science and artificial intelligence. The scholarship programme is open to the UK and international students for 2022-2023 entry.
About University of Birmingham
The University of Birmingham (informally Birmingham University) is a public research university located in Edgbaston, Birmingham, United Kingdom. It received its royal charter in 1900 as a successor to Queen’s College, Birmingham (founded in 1828 as the Birmingham School of Medicine and Surgery) and Mason Science College (established in 1875 by Sir Josiah Mason), making it the first English civic or ‘red brick’ university to receive its own royal charter. It is a founding member of both the Russell Group of British research universities and the international network of research.
University of Birmingham Masters Scholarship
- Type Masters
- Organization University of Birmingham
- Country to study United Kingdom
- School to study University of Birmingham
- Course to study View courses
- State of Origin
- Gender Women
- Application Deadline June 3, 2022
Aim and Benefits of University of Birmingham Masters Scholarship
The University of Birmingham will provide the amount of £10,000 each towards the cost of the postgraduate programme
University of Birmingham Masters Scholarship Courses
- Data Science
Requirements for University of Birmingham Masters Scholarship Qualification
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You must have already applied for the full-time MSc Responsible Data Science programme and have a postgraduate application number.
- You are considered eligible for a scholarship if one or more of the following criteria apply:
- Female students
- BAME students
- Registered disabled students
- You will also need to be self-funding your degree and not in receipt of any other scholarship or sponsorship, including those from the University of Birmingham.
June 3, 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to University of Birmingham on forms.office.com to applyPlease complete the application form below and quote your postgraduate application number. You will also need to write a brief supporting statement, which should outline:
- Your past achievements in academic, professional and extra-curricular activities
- Your data science experience to date and any future career plans
- How you will benefit from the financial assistance offered by the bursary.
You should be prepared to provide documentary evidence in support of your statement/eligibility criteria if required (eg evidence of receipt of Disabled Students’ Allowances).
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.