University of Hamburg 2023 Degree Completion Grants: (Deadline 1 December 2022)
Universität Hamburg assists its international students in successfully completing their degrees with degree completion grants.
International students studying in fee-based degree programs are eligible for this grant in exceptional cases, but they will not have priority in the selection procedure.
About University of Hamburg
The University of Hamburg (German: Universität Hamburg) is a comprehensive university in Hamburg, Germany. It was founded on 28 March 1919, having grown out of the previous General lecture system (Allgemeines Vorlesungswesen) and the Colonial Institute of Hamburg (Hamburgisches Kolonialinstitut) as well as the Akademic Gymnasium. In spite of its relatively short history, five Nobel Prize Winners and serials of scholars are affiliated to the university. University of Hamburg is the biggest research and education institution in Northern Germany and one of the most extensive universities.
University of Hamburg Bachelors
- Type Undergraduate
- Organisation University of Hamburg
- Country to study Germany
- School to study University of Hamburg
- Course to study Not specified
- State of Origin
- Gender Men and Women
- Application Deadline December 1, 2022
Aim and Benefits of University of Hamburg Bachelors
As a rule, the funding period for the degree completion grant is 6 months. The monthly funding sumranges from €200 to €720. Funding amounts are based on income. If the final examination is not completed within the 6-month period, an extension may be requested. The maximum funding period is 12 months.
Requirements for University of Hamburg Bachelors Qualification
- University of Hamburg Degree Completion Grants, 2023 are open to international students enrolling on an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at the University.
- Applicants whose monthly income does not exceed €450 are eligible to apply.
- Applicants for University of Hamburg Degree Completion Grants, 2023 can apply for Diplom, Magister, Staatsexamen, BA, BSc/MA, MSc degrees.
- Students pursuing either Diploma, Magister, or Staatsexamen degrees will receive funding for 12 months while other students of BA, BSc/MA, and MSc degrees will receive for up to 6 months.
- International students who do not satisfy the requirements of Section 8 of the German Federal Education and Training Assistance Act are ineligible.
- Doctoral students are ineligible to apply for University of Hamburg Degree Completion Grants, 2023.
- Candidates will be selected based on their financial needs.
Documents Required for Application
- An evaluation from the supervisor.
- Proof of residency status.
- Copies of bank statements from all current/checking and savings accounts of the last 3 months.
- Documentation of financial assets.
December 1, 2022
How to ApplyFor the relevant application periods, please use the corresponding application link and log yourself in using your STiNE ID:
Application deadlines 1 June/1 December
Online applications require the following documents:
- reason for your application
- schedule detailing all steps leading to your final examination
- an evaluation from the supervisor of your final thesis
You must upload these documents to the online application portal.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.