University of Queensland 2022-2023 Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Scholarships: (Deadline 7 February 2022)
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for the University of Queensland Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Scholarships. The program which is hosted in the School of Information Technology and Electrical Engineering of the university, is available to domestic applicants who have completed Year 12 or overseas applicants with equivalent level of education.
The University of Queensland Electrical and Computer Science Scholarships is applicable to both domestic and international students of specified fields who wish to enroll in a degree program at the University.
About The University of Queensland
The University of Queensland (UQ) is one of Australia’s leading research and teaching institutions. We strive for excellence through the creation, preservation, transfer and application of knowledge. For more than a century, we have educated and worked with outstanding people to deliver knowledge leadership for a better world.
Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Scholarships
- Type Undergraduate
- Organization The University of Queensland
- Country to study–
- School to study The University of Queensland
- Course to study View courses
- State of Origin
- Gender Men and Women
- Application Deadline February 7, 2022
Aim and Benefits of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Scholarships
At the University of Queensland, you will be expected to:
- Academic achievement
- Have interest in studying engineering or computer science
- Personal qualities, including leadership skills and extra-curricular activities
Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Scholarships Courses
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering
Requirements for Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Scholarships Qualification
To be eligible for University of Queensland Electrical and Computer Science Scholarships, you are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be either domestic student or international student
- Applicants must have completed Year 12 (or overseas equivalent) in the 2 years immediately before the award
- Enroll in any of the following programs in the year the scholarship is awarded, or after an approved one-year deferment:
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)
- Master of Engineering
- Bachelor of Computer Science
- Must not hold another scholarship that the Head of School deems similar.
Documents Required for Application
You are expected to submit the following:
- Cover letter addressed to Professor Amin Abbosh, Head of School, School of Information Technology and Electrical Engineering, The University of Queensland
- Resume (no more than 2 pages)
- Copies of your Year 12 report card.
February 7, 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to The University of Queensland on survey.app.uq.edu.au to applyCandidates can apply for the University of Queensland Engineering and Computer Science Scholarships using the online application portal.
You are also required to include a personal statement, of no more than 400 words, that addresses the following:
- Outline your interest in the engineering or computer science or technology profession
- Discuss any achievements, leadership roles, volunteer or community work you have completed.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.