Headquarters: Staffordshire, United Kingdom
At Attractions.io, we’re shaking up the way attractions use technology — pioneering better visitor experiences for some of the best-known brands in the out-of-home entertainment space. We’re already serving millions of guests at world-class attractions every year and have ambitious growth plans.
You will be responsible for the success of our customers, from small independent visitor attractions to global household names. Working closely with sales, product and delivery teams, you will work to improve customer retention, product adoption and revenue per account.
By optimising existing processes and introducing new ideas, you will have the opportunity to implement the foundations of a world-class customer success function, ready to scale in-line with our growth plans.
- Facilitate an exceptional onboarding experience for new customers, minimising the time to value.
- Track customer satisfaction and engagement metrics, implementing processes to ensure strong customer health.
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with customers, highlighting the value that’s been added and aligning on ways to drive more value.
- Facilitate customer support, ensuring SLAs are met, and a high level of service is maintained.
- Keep track of customer renewal cycles and identify opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell into accounts.
- Build a deep understanding of customer pains and be the voice of the customer internally, feeding product innovation.
- Collect testimonials, case studies and referrals from customers for use in promotional material.
- You have at least three years experience in a customer success role for a B2B SaaS company.
- You’re outcome focussed and can move things forward independently.
- You’re process orientated and excited about systemising a world-class success function.
- You’re great with technology and learn new things quickly.
- You’re a great listener with a natural ability to empathise and put yourselves in the shoes of others.
- You’re an analytical thinker who makes data-driven decisions.
- You’re comfortable taking ownership and making things happen.
- You’re highly organised and have excellent time management skills.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible remote working.
- 33 days paid holiday.
- Employee share option scheme.
- High-end equipment.
- Personal development budget.