Atlas Computer Systems
# Digital Marketing Manager job description (Remote, UK Only) **Main Purpose of Job**In recent years Atlas has pivoted its focus to primarily serve the financial services industry.
Since then, we have onboarded a range of big-name brands, including Prudential, M&G and Barclays.
As a member of the Atlas marketing team, youâll be responsible for building on this success.
You will manage and coordinate a range of digital marketing activities to promote Atlasâ services to a financial services business audience and further raise Atlasâ profile.
The success of your marketing activities will be measured on the number of suitable new enquires the business receives.
Youâll need to be enthusiastic and a team player and able to work primarily under your own initiative.
**Position in Organisation**Reports to Head of Service Delivery.
**Qualifications**Degree level qualification or equitable work experience preferably in technology and financial services.
**Skills and Abilities**What weâre looking for in you:
* Demonstrable confidence in your ability to generate new enquiries from your marketing efforts, which with support from the team will be converted in to additional top line revenue
* An outstanding digital and online marketer, specialising in inbound marketing but flexible enough to turn your hand to any marketing related activities
* Results-focused, with a track-record of achieving outstanding results
* Really smart, highly analytical, experimental and tech savvy
* Strategic – you understand business objectives, can carry out competitor/market research to identify opportunities and perform marketing activities to meet objectives
* You have a can-do mentality
* Resilient – you are spurred on by challenge and failures
* Youâll be great at communicating and building win-win relationships, at all levels
* A keen interest in the cloud and service industries
* Copywriting skills – web copy, blog posts, email messages, research papers, white papers, case studies, and/or other publications as required
* Self-directed, self-motivated, proactive and able to work independently with minimal oversight
* A commitment to your own personal development and improvement
* Absolute integrity **Duties and Key Responsibilities*** Generate new business through marketing to meet our growth targets, including:
* The refinement and execution of our digital marketing strategy
* Working with our developers and third-party design agencies to amend the Atlas website to position what we offer to the financial services industry
* Creating, testing and implementing digital marketing campaigns across multiple platforms including making recommendations that contribute to our strategic direction
* Developing new ways to gain and qualify visitors and convert them into customers
* Optimising all channels for lead generation and customer acquisition including landing page optimisation
* Measure, monitor and report on marketing performance, including weekly KPI reports to the Head of Service Delivery
* Carefully select, and then manage a full spectrum of online channels, including SEM, SEO, Email, CRM, PPC, Paid Social, Display and retargeting
* Create, evaluate and continually enhance Atlasâ social media presence and strategy
* Content creation – web copy, videos, blog posts, email messages, research papers, white papers, case studies, newsletters and other publications as required
* Work with third parties to create content where necessary
* Competitor research and analysis to inform our marketing strategy
* PR and communications (outside of general advertising and marketing)
* Researching and documenting customer information, understanding/profiling **WHAT WE OFFER**Salary – Â£20 -Â£30 per hour Freedom for personal growth and development of your role A peer learning environment and managers invested in employee growth Up to 25 days holiday per yearPension Private Health Care **No agencies please.