UX Specialist at RwandAir Limited: (Deadline 21 January 2022)
RwandAir Limited is the flag carrier airline of Rwanda. It operates domestic and international
services to East Africa, Central Africa, West Africa, Southern Africa, Europe and the Middle East
from its main base at Kigali International Airport. Our mission is to provide unsurpassed, safe and
reliable services in air transportation, including strategically linking Rwanda with the outside world,
while ensuring a fair return on investment. We are looking for interested, qualified and competent
candidate to fill the position of:
Job Title: UX Specialist
Reports to: Distribution Manager
Location: Kigali International Airport
– Meeting with the creation, marketing and design teams to ideate and define content goals.
– Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
– Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
– researching content and consumer trend to ensure that content is relevant and appealing
– Developing content strategies to effectively reach the desired target audience and marketing goals.
– Creating content of a variety of platforms including blogs, websites, and social media.
– Proofreading and editing content before publishing.
– Ensuring that SEO and SMO strategies are effectively implemented.
– Managing content calendars and ensuring that the content remains consistent across all platforms.
– Coordinating with the marketing design and writing teams to ensure the timely delivery of assignments.
– Tracking consumer and content analytic and generating reports and presentations.
– keeping up to date with content trends, consumer preferences and advancements in technology
Job Requirements, Education and Experience
– Bachelor in Computer Science, literature, Journalism, Marketing, communications, or similar
– Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
– A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
– In-depth knowledge of agile methodologies.
– Strong analytical and problem –solving skills.
– Strong communication skills written and verbal.
– Strong presentation skills
– Ability to multi-task and work pressure
How to apply:
– An application letter addressed to Director-Human Resources;
– Recent Curriculum Vitae;
– Relevant certificates;
– Copy of current passport;
– One passport photos;
– Three referees
The deadline for submitting application documents is Jan 21 2022 at 4pm local time Please send your application on firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.