Web and Digital marketing analyst at RwandAir Limited: (Deadline 21 January 2022)
services to East Africa, Central Africa, West Africa, Southern Africa, Europe and the Middle East
from its main base at Kigali International Airport. Our mission is to provide unsurpassed, safe and
reliable services in air transportation, including strategically linking Rwanda with the outside world,
while ensuring a fair return on investment. We are looking for interested, qualified and competent
candidate to fill the position of:
Job Title: Web and Digital marketing analyst
Reports to: Distribution Manager
Location: Kigali International Airport
– Collect and analyst customer, marketing and web behavioral data,
– Testing campaigns, analysis key metrics and identify opportunities to increase campaign performance
– Developing and presenting learnings from your analysis including actionable insights and recommendations.
– Developing digital campaign and web measurement strategies.
– Create dashboards, data visualizations and campaigns and website performance reports.
– Monitoring and analyzing digital media and marketing trends.
– communicating and presenting to colleagues, senior managers and clients
– Using variety of tools to extract and analyses data generated by online user activity.
– Reporting your findings with data visualizations that are easy to understand.
– Communicating insights and providing solutions that have demonstrable results.
– Working with webs development and marketing team to implement your solutions.
– Understanding the behaviors and expectations of online visitors.
– Staying up to date with the latest trends in online marketing and design
Job Requirements Education and Experience
– Bachelor’s degree in computer science, marketing or related filed.
– Experience with analytical and reporting tools, including Tableau, Google analytics and Data studio.
– Deep knowledge of digital marketing across social, display, and programmatic platforms.
– Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
– Ability to make data-driven decisions.
– Excellent attention to details and attention
How to apply:
– An application letter addressed to Director-Human Resources;
– Recent Curriculum Vitae;
– Relevant certificates;
– Copy of current passport;
– One passport photos;
– Three referees
The deadline for submitting application documents is Jan 21 2022 at 4pm local time
Please send your application on email@example.com
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.