WASH/ Health Project Coordinator at Good Neighbors International-Rwanda(Deadline: 3 December 2021)
Good Neighbors International (GNI) is an international humanitarian and developmental organization in General Consultative Status with UN ECOSOC operating in 40 countries around the world. GNI in Rwanda is legally registered and has endeavored to improve child sponsorship and protection, health, education, WASH, agriculture & livelihood, humanitarian assistance, advocacy, and social economy in 6 districts (Gasabo, Kamonyi, Nyamagabe, Gisagara, Nyaruguru and Karongi) since 1994.
Good Neighbors Rwanda would like to recruit a suitable candidate for the following position:
Position: WASH/ Health Project Coordinator
Based at Head Office/Kigali
The WASH/Health project coordinator post is located in the GNI Rwanda Head Office in Kigali to provide strategic, technical, and programmatic support to the ongoing WASH/Health related projects.
S/he will act as projects’ focal point, ensuring quality and timely implementation of the project activities, outreach, and day-to-day liaison with implementing partners, stakeholders, and government partners, while working in an integrated and collaborative manner with the GNI Head Office and operations staff.
S/he will work under the overall supervision of the Operations Manager.
GNI is seeking candidates that transform, inspire and deliver high impact and sustained results; we need staff who are transparent, exceptional in how they manage the resources entrusted to them, and who commit to deliver excellence in program results.
Qualifications and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in public health, social sciences, development studies, or other related fields.
Knowledge and Experience
- 2 years of increasingly responsible professional experience relevant to sexual and reproductive health, gender based violence prevention, and women empowerment;
- Experience working with youths in particular on issues affecting children and adolescents;
- Strong knowledge on Sexual Reproductive Health and Menstrual Hygiene Management
- Ability to effectively collaborate with team members to achieve demonstrable results;
- Highly motivated, proactive, able to work independently with proven ability to exercise sound judgment and initiative, working in harmony with people from different backgrounds and cultures;
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills;
- Knowledge and experience of working with rural communities & local government authorities in a remote area
- Experience in working in Refugees camps is a strong asset;
- Proficiency in current office software applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Proficiency in English and Kinyarwanda languages
How to apply
- The interested candidates must submit directly their application letter addressed to Country Director at GNI Head office, Kigali (3rd floor, FAIRVIEW building in Kimihurura (opposite to Lemigo Hotel)
- or through email (To firstname.lastname@example.org and Cc email@example.com).
1) CV in English (less than 2 pages),
2) Copy of Degree required,
3) Photocopy of the National Identity Card,
4) Relevant certificates (The Relevant experience will only be considered if the certificate is presented at submission)
Closing date of submission: 3rd December (Friday), 2021
Done at Kigali on 24th November, 2021
Good Neighbors International
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.