Yale University 2022 Yale Young Global Scholars for Students: (Deadline 3 November 2021)
Yale Young Global Scholars (YYGS) has opened its application for next year’s program, offering twelve academic sessions ranging from the humanities to the biological sciences. During the two-week program, participants will experience life as a university student by attending lectures and seminars, meeting peers from around the world, and accessing opportunities across Yale – ranging from admissions panels to conversations with Yale professors.
Yale Young Global Scholars provides scholarships to students with demonstrated financial need. The application for partial and full scholarships are included in the online program application and must be completed by the 2022 application deadline. It is recommended that parents or guardians of applicants help students complete the required financial information.
The high school enrichment program will offer residential and online sessions during June and July 2022.
We will award scholarship money based on need demonstrated in your completed application. Last year, approximately one third of program participants received full or partial scholarships based on financial need. Unfortunately, Yale Young Global Scholars financial assistance cannot cover travel expenses, and we cannot guarantee financial aid to all those who apply for it.
About Yale University
Yale Young Global Scholars is an unparalleled academic and leadership program at Yale University, founded on the tenets of liberal arts, renowned for its diverse and inclusive community, and committed to increasing education access.
Yale Young Global Scholars
- Type Training
- Organization Yale University
- Country to study–
- School to study–
- Course to study Not specified
- State of Origin
- Gender Men and Women
- Application Deadline November 3, 2021
Aim and Benefits of Yale Young Global Scholars
- Thanks to generous donors, YYGS is able to offer a limited number of Scholarships, which are Need-Based Financial Aid packages that cover full-tuition ($6,300 USD) and travel costs.
- In order to be considered for one of these scholarships (below), you MUST have completed the entire online YYGS Application, including the Need-Based Financial Aid portion..
- As part of reviewing your financial aid request, YYGS staff will automatically review whether or not you meet any of our 2022 scholarships’ eligibility requirements, and contact you when decisions are released by mid-March
- Apply early to receive a discount on your application fee. If the fee poses a financial burden, you can submit a fee waiver to reduce your application fee to $0 USD. For more information visit the Application Deadlines page.
Requirements for Yale Young Global Scholars Qualification
- Age: Be at least 16 years old by July 19, 2022 (first day of Session III).
- English Fluency: Be able to participate in a rigorous academic curriculum conducted in English.
- Grade Level: Be a current high school sophomore or junior (or international equivalent).
- Graduation Date: Be graduating in May/June 2023 or 2024 from the Northern Hemisphere, or in Nov./Dec. 2022 or 2023 from the Southern Hemisphere.
- YYGS Participation: Be a first-time participant in YYGS. If you have participated in any YYGS session during a previous summer (e.g., 2021 or prior), then you are not eligible to participate during YYGS 2022.
- Please note: If you previously applied to YYGS but were not offered admission or were unable attend AND you meet the eligibility criteria noted above, then you are encouraged to re-apply for YYGS 2022.
November 3, 2021
How to Apply
Session I Residential
(June 21-July 3)
- Innovations in Science & Technology (IST I)
- Literature, Philosophy, & Culture (LPC I)
- Politics Law & Economics (PLE I)
- Solving Global Challenges (SGC I)
Session II Residential
(July 5 – July 17)
- Innovations in Science & Technology (IST II)
- Literature, Philosophy, & Culture (LPC II)
- Politics Law & Economics (PLE II)
- Solving Global Challenges (SGC II)
Session III Online
(July 19-July 31)
- Innovations in Science & Technology (IST III)
- Literature, Philosophy, & Culture (LPC III)
- Politics Law & Economics (PLE III)
- Solving Global Challenges (SGC III)
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.