Harvard T. H. Chan 2022-2023 School of Public Health Takemi Program in International Health: (Deadline Ongoing)
Applications are open for the Harvard T. H. Chan School of Public Health Takemi Program in International Health 2022-2023. Each year the program recruits a small group of mid-career researchers and professionals to spend an academic year at the Harvard T. H. Chan School of Public Health.
The Takemi Program provides participants with the space, time, and flexibility to enhance their capacity for research and leadership. To do this, Fellows are linked to two key resources: the weekly Takemi Seminar Series, and expert faculty. In addition, Fellows have the opportunity for collaboration throughout the Harvard community, and may elect to deepen their knowledge of theory or practice through relevant coursework. Fellows draw on these resources to produce at least one paper of publishable quality.
About Harvard University
Harvard is the oldest institution of higher education in the United States, established in 1636 by vote of the Great and General Court of the Massachusetts Bay Colony. It was named after the College’s first benefactor, the young minister John Harvard of Charlestown, who upon his death in 1638 left his library and half his estate to the institution. A statue of John Harvard stands today in front of University Hall in Harvard Yard, and is perhaps the University’s best known landmark. Harvard University has 12 degree-granting Schools in addition to the Radcliffe Institute for Advan..
- Type Postgraduate
- Organization Harvard University
- Country to study–
- School to study–
- Course to study Not specified
- State of Origin
- Gender Men and Women
- Application Deadline Not Specified
Aim and Benefits of Harvard T. H. Chan
The estimated costs for 2021-2022 academic year were:
- Estimated living expenses: $47,484
- International travel (estimate): $ 5,500
- Health Insurance (estimate): $ 9,390
Requirements for Harvard T. H. Chan Qualification
- Applicants should be mid-career researchers who have completed graduate degrees, published in internationally recognized journals, and demonstrated potential leadership capacity in their home countries.
- They are expected to show strong promise and appropriate preparation (including facility in English) to enable them to fully benefit from the experience.
- Further, they are expected to have made, or intend to make, a commitment to a career in health for which participation in the Program will be of significant value.
- Applications may come from any relevant discipline or profession (e.g., medicine, law, public health, economics, management, and social sciences).
Documents Required for Application
The application contains the following components:
- Eligibility Questionnaire
- Proof of English Language Proficiency (PDF Upload)
- Statement of Interest (PDF Upload)
- Basic Information
- Education and Professional Experiences
- CV (PDF Upload)
- Research Proposal (PDF Upload)
- Publication List (PDF Upload)
- Document Published in English (PDF Upload)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Harvard University on harvard.az1.qualtrics.com to apply
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.