Job at Rwandair Limited : Cadet Pilot Trainee (Deadline: 4 May 2018)
RwandAir Limited is the flag carrier airline of Rwanda. It operates domestic and international services to East Africa, Central Africa, West Africa, Southern Africa, the Middle East, Asia and Europe from its main base at Kigali International Airport. RwandAir has a second hub in Cotonou, Benin that serves the Central and West African markets. Our mission is to provide unsurpassed, safe and reliable services in air transportation, including strategically linking Rwanda with the outside world, while ensuring a fair return on investment. As part of the expansion strategy we are looking for interested, qualified and competent candidates to fill the following position:
1. Job Title: Cadet Pilot Trainee
2. Department: Flight Operations
3. Qualifications Required
- Either a High School/”A level” Certificate with Grade A or B in Mathematics or Physics or a degree in Science related field
4. Other Required
• Computer literate/knowledge;
• Capable of reading and writing in English precisely;
• Age between 18 to 24;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Passion and Commitment to the aviation industry in Rwanda
• Quick learner and flexible;
• Women are encouraged to apply.
5. How to apply:
• An application letter addressed to Ag. General Manager -Human Resources;
• Recent Curriculum Vitae;
• Relevant certificates;
• A photocopy of Rwanda national identity card;
• One passport photos;
• Three referees
The deadline for submitting application documents is May 4, 2018 at the front desk of our head office located at Kigali International Airport, Top Floor building.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.