Digital Marketing Manager at BBOXX Capital Rwanda: (Deadline 15 December 2021)
JOIN THE FIGHT AGAINST ENERGY POVERTY!
At Bboxx, we are transforming lives globally through providing access to clean energy and services, to families and businesses across Africa. Have a look online at what we are doing, to connect families and communities with electricity and cooking services. You could be part of this amazing story!
Our African Head Offices are a lively, and friendly place to work, and you’ll be interacting with a great international team of professionals, who are passionate about ending energy poverty.
Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Reporting to: Head of Brand and Communications
Location: Kigali, Rwanda
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager with at least 5-7 years of experience to develop, implement, track, and optimize our digital channels, as well as leading integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. You will work under the supervision of a Head of Brand and Communications to produce high-quality work. For this role, you should have content creation skills and be aware of the latest digital trends. You will be responsible for the digital strategy of the company. If you live and breathe digital marketing and are eager to develop strong and innovative digital marketing strategies and campaigns, we would like to meet you. Your goal will be to create engaging content and use your strong digital knowledge to drive traffic to company pages & website and generate interest in the company’s mission, products, and services. You will be responsible for managing and driving forward the digital channels of the company (social media, websites, launching email marketing, and managing SEO, PPC & Paid Search), both in terms of content and technicality. You will be in charge of creating and implementing the digital strategy of the company.
What you can expect to be doing:
- Develop and execute the digital marketing strategy for the company; and optimize company’s digital ecosystem.
- Plan and execute content marketing (including campaigns) for all digital marketing channels, including, marketing email, social media, website, and SEO.
- Manage daily the digital channels of the company.
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, and display advertising
- Develop and monitor digital campaign budgets.
- Increasing our social media presence, by creating and posting relevant content for the company, its audience, and the energy industry. You will work closely with the head of brand and communications to ensure the right messaging is targeting the right audience at the right time, and with the group designer to develop banners and creatives to support this messaging across digital channels.
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing channels and campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs). Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate audience experience across multiple channels and touch points
- Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights. Target the right audience at the right time, on the right channel.
- Understand the different audiences and generate engaging weekly content for each of those (B2B, B2G, and B2C). Create landing pages to display this new content on company’s website.
- Consistently optimize user experience and audience funnels through digital channels of the company.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to generate ROI and raise brand awareness.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth digital strategies (plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests). Evaluate emerging technologies and provide perspective for adoption/recommendations where appropriate.
- Coordinate and advice the digital strategy for in-country marketing, working in liaison with the marketing in-country teams.
- Collaborate with agency to align with overall communications plan and strategy.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor of Science or Master of Science degree in digital marketing, or marketing.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing. Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role.
- Experience in producing content marketing, managing social media, website, and SEO for a company.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing digital channels and campaigns, including managing social media, website, SEO, PPC, paid search, marketing database, and email.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Strong understanding of B2B, B2G, and B2C target audiences. Strong understanding of Bboxx target audiences, and engaging content for each.
- Proven track record of increasing website traffic, increasing social media presence and number of followers, and creating relevant and engaging content. Creating more traffic to company’s digital channels.
- Expert at website analytics tool Google Analytics.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking to recommend and take data-driven decisions.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and audience/user funnels.
- Solid knowledge of website content management system (WordPress knowledge is required).
- Working knowledge of CRM, marketing automation platform, and an email marketing service (Mailchimp, HubSpot or other).
- Knowledge and experience in implementing and managing SEO strategy.
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Very Strong written and verbal communication skills in English. French is a plus.
- The ability to manage projects/campaigns/strategies through from inception to production.
- Very good organizational skills
- Creative flair and a good eye for detail
- The motivation to grow a digital ecosystem of the company. Share ideas to always improve
- The willingness to listen to feedback and use it to improve
- Teamwork skills
If you would like to find out more about us, check out our LinkedIn page, or go to www.bboxx.com
If you are excited about the prospect of working towards ending world energy poverty, we would love to hear from you!
Please upload your CV and answer few questions via our online application platform: https://bboxx.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/4/home/requisition/1195?c=bboxx
Qualified candidates will be contacted with information regarding the next steps.
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so we encourage you to apply ASAP.
The deadline for applications is December 15th 2021.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.