Financial Accountant at BBOXX Capital Rwanda: (Deadline 15 December 2021)
JOIN THE FIGHT AGAINST ENERGY POVERTY!
At Bboxx, we are transforming lives globally through providing access to clean energy and services, to families and businesses across Africa. Have a look online at what we are doing, to connect families and communities with electricity and cooking services. You could be part of this amazing story!
Our African Head Offices are a lively, and friendly place to work, and you’ll be interacting with a great international team of professionals, who are passionate about ending energy poverty.
Title: Financial Accountant
Location: Kigali, Rwanda
What you will be doing:
- Review and initiate improvements to current processes and controls.
- Review and manage month end processes.
- Review and process customer invoices and intercompany transactions.
- Ensure correct accounting performed under IFRS.
- Review/manage Year End audit files.
- Processing of employee expenses.
- Balance Sheet ownership – including reconciliation of share transactions/investments/grants/fixed assets.
- Intercompany ledger management.
- Posting of journals.
- Manage Accounts Payable/Receivable function.
- Take on additional tasks/responsibilities as and when the business requires
What we are looking for:
- Proven working experience as a financial / management accountant
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post, and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Part-qualified or studying towards an accounting qualification (e.g. ACCA or CIMA)
If you would like to find out more about us, check out our LinkedIn page, or go to www.bboxx.com
If you are excited about the prospect of working towards ending world energy poverty, we would love to hear from you!
Please upload your CV and answer few questions via our online application platform: https://bboxx.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/4/home/requisition/1201?c=bboxx
Qualified candidates will be contacted with information regarding the next steps.
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so we encourage you to apply ASAP.
The deadline for applications is December 15th 2021.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.