Driver at Muganga SACCO: (Deadline 10 May 2022)
RECRUITMENT NOTICE NO 001/04/2022
To address constraints hindering the quality of health services in Rwanda, the Government of Rwanda recommended the Ministry of Health to define strategies to motivate and retain health professionals in the public sector.
The Ministry of Health has identified the Health Sector Staff – Mutual Aid Group (HSS-MAG) among the multidimensional strategies that can be implemented to incentivize and retain health professionals in public health facilities in Rwanda. In 2017, the HSS-MAG registered as a tontine for health sector staff, with the primary objective of improving their socio-economic conditions and promoting access to finance, by assisting staff to make savings and access low-rate loans.
The HSS-MAG has grown and it is operating as a Saving and Credit Cooperatives (SACCO), and it is named MUGANGA SACCO.
Muganga SACCO wishes to recruit the competent and self-driven persons on the following position regardless the gender, and other kind of discriminations.
1. RECRUITMENT DETAILS
Number of needed staffs: One per position
Employment period: Open-ended period
Working place: Muganga SACCO Head Office
2. DRIVER JOB PURPOSE STATEMENT
Reporting to the HR and Administration Officer, the Driver is responsible for conveying materials, equipment, and staff of the organization to the areas where they are required.
2.1. Key Responsibilities
- Ensure timely conveyance of staff and materials to and from places as instructed by supervisor or the manager;
- Ensure that vehicles are kept perfect and clean at all times by washing both the inside and outside parts of the vehicle;
- Carry out routine checks on vehicles and ensure they are sound;
- Recognize electrical and mechanical faults and repot to the employer or technician;
- Report any instance of mishap or accident to the dispatcher or supervisor;
- Perform periodic maintenance on vehicles, such as changing batteries and motor oil at appropriate time, as well as refueling the car(s);
- Report any case of accident, injury or damage of vehicles to the supervisor or manager;
- Keep all records, including receipts for vehicle maintenance;
- Keep up a travel log to record areas travelled to, travel time, and work hours;
- Dress professionally and in accordance with company’s dress code.
2.2. Skills and Competencies
- Understand traffic laws and practices safe driving habits at all times;
- Time management and organizational;
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to interact with others;
- Having a valid Rwanda driving license class B;
- At least Ten (10) years working as driver supported by service certificates from previous employer;
- To be 40 years’ old and above.
JOB APPLICATION PROCEDURES
Interested candidates should submit soft copies of the motivation letter; copy of ID; copy of driving license; CV and copy of required certificates, other important documents and Maximum of 3 persons of professional references electronically addressed to the Director General of Muganga SACCO, latest 10/05/2022 at 6:00 PM on the following email address: email@example.com
Questions/clarifications may be requested by email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the exam.
Done at Kigali, on 26/04/2022
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.