Inventory Manager at Inyange Industries Ltd (Deadline: 17 February 2020)
- Inventor Manager
Inyange Industries Ltd is looking for a dynamic and skilled Inventory Manager to monitor stock, its efficient movement and ensure optimum levels are maintained through coordination with the production, procurement, and finance functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related fields
- Preferably a minimum of 5 years of experience in the same field with at least 3 years’ supervisory experience.
Some of the responsibilities:
- Review, update and communicate inventory policies and procedures,
- Develop and implement inventory controls to prevent wastage, theft, and fraud,
- Review and approve inventory transactions in a timely manner,
- Monitor inventory levels daily to ensure optimum levels are maintained,
- Coordinate and supervise monthly and end year inventory count,
- Track expiration dates of perishable inventory,
- Supervise reconciliation of inventory and ensure variances are explained,
- Ensure the efficient movement of inventory,
- Respond to inventory audit queries,
- Ensure periodic inventory reports are generated and submitted timely,
- Introduce more innovative ways of space management and housekeeping tools like ‘5S’ and ‘Kaizen,
- Ensure all transactions processed through SAP including timely good received notes (GRNs),
- Coordinate with other departments for smooth inventory movements.
Submission of application starts from 11th February 2020
The deadline for submission is 17th February 2020 at 5:00 PM.
NB: ONLY APPLICATION VIA EMAIL ARE ALLOWED; NO HARD COPIES WILL BE ACCEPTED AT THE RECEPTION.