Job at Kenya Commercial Bank (KCB): Senior Manager legal services (Deadline: 13 January 2017)
Reporting to Head of Legal Services, the Senior Legal Manager, Legal Services is in charge of delivering quality and cost effective in-house legal services in the interest of all stakeholders.
- To support the business in containing Legal costs
- To give legal guidance to Head Office Units and branches to facilitate decision-making
- To liaise with external lawyers and Bailiffs to take conduct of court cases involving the Bank
- To create legal awareness within the Bank
- Advise, train and visit branches in order to create legal awareness and increase customer satisfaction
- Prepare periodic reports on litigation status in order to monitor performance & minimize risks
- Manage an assigned budget in relation to legal services activities
- Bachelor’s Degree/LLB or related field is a must; Post graduate Diploma in Legal Practice or Masters’ degree/LLM will be an added advantage.
- At least 5 years’ experience, 3 years in Legal Practice for Financial institution, 1year in Legal Practice in general and 2 years in Leadership role.
- An individual of high personal integrity
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, with good communication skills in Kinyarwanda
If you believe you meet the above requirements, please submit your application including an application letter, a detailed Curriculum Vitae indicating your current salary and benefits, copies of the relevant certificates and testimonials, 3 reference letters, daytime telephone contact and email address. The deadline for receiving applications is 13th January 2017. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please apply to:
Head of Human Resources
KCB Bank Rwanda Ltd.
Kigali – Rwanda or E-mail on: firstname.lastname@example.org