Call for Tender for Clearing and Forwarding Services at Catholic Relief Service (CRS): (Deadline 19 November 2021)
PUBLIC TENDER NOTICE
CLEARING AND FORWARDING SERVICES
NO.CRS-Rwanda 004- FY22-TN/2021
Call for Tender for Clearing and Forwarding Services
Catholic Relief Services – United States Conference of Catholic Bishops’ office in Rwanda (CRS/Rwanda) is a nonprofit international humanitarian and development organization working with local partners to serve the poor and vulnerable in Rwanda and globally.
Catholic Relief Services, Rwanda Program invites CLEARING AND FORWARDING SERVICES companies through this tender to submit the sealed bids for Clearing and forwarding services.
SECTION I: SCOPE OF WORK
The services are required by CRS Rwanda office located in Kigali -Nyarugenge District, Chadel Building 3rd Floor, street #: KN78 ST House #:2. The service consists of ensuring the Local customs clearance – Import/Exports that will be specified as an attachment to the contract, as per conditions to be agreed on with the successful Clearing and forwarding Agent (company), the requirements are but not limited to:
- The Clearing and Forwarding company will be clearing local customs – Import/Export.
- The Clearing and Forwarding company shall provide all logistical services of port/airport handling and storage, of various related equipment and materials on behalf of the CRS Rwanda in conformity with the provisions of the contract.
- The Clearing and Forwarding company shall provide handling services of the goods at Port/Airport, store, and transport such goods from Port/Airport to temporary storage facilities and thereafter to CRS office.
- The clearing and forwarding company shall be responsible to process duty exemptions for the goods and shall obtain necessary insurance covers for the goods from Port/Airport, in-transit to temporary storage facilities (bonded warehouse) and to agreed distribution destinations.
- The Clearing and Forwarding company will provide all personnel and equipment required to handle all goods incoming to and outgoing from its premises.
- The Clearing and Forwarding company will be responsible for all aspects of management of the Goods, including stacking, unloading goods from truck into the store, movement of goods from one place to another within the store and compound, and loading Goods from the store onto trucks or other transport providers, and other handing services as required by the Client from time to time.
- The Clearing and forwarding company shall submit clearing and storage (bonded warehouse) reports in the format as shall be specified by the Client. The reports shall be sent to the Client accompanied by invoice(s) for the value of the services rendered in FRW, proof of delivery documents, and duly signed receipts where applicable.
- The Clearing and forwarding company shall only be paid for services rendered during the contract period.
SECTION I: ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- The Bidder should be an experienced Clearing and Forwarding Company with the required registration and licenses to operate in Rwanda as a Clearing and Forwarding Company.
- The Bidder should also possess the work permit issued by the customs
- The Bidder should have at least 5 years experience of providing Clearing and Forwarding services.
- Three big references with an existing contract signed between client and the Clearing and Forwarding services Company.
- The bidder should be member of RWAFA and has a recommendation
SECTION II: FINANCIAL AND TECHNICAL OFFER
- Bidding documents quoted in Rwanda Francs (RWF)
- The bidder should clarify the service cost of Local Customs Clearance – Imports /Exports.
- Duties exemption formalities.
- Customs clearance import/export.
- Offloading within Magerwa warehouse -, and
- Vehicle/ Car/ Motorcycles registration
- The bidder should be precise in Bond Commissions – Imports/Exports
- Vehicle for local consumption
- Vehicle loaded loose cargo
- Container 1×20’ FCL
- Container 1×40’ FCL
- International transit cargo
- The offer must specify if the prices are VAT inclusive or not
- Bid should state at which extent a discount (%) should be considered
SECTION III: REQUIRED DOCUMENTS AS ATTACHEMENT.
- Operating licenses (Working permits and trading license)
- TIN or VAT number and registration certificate
- RDB Certificate
- Name, address, and telephone number of 3 references, preferably with INGOs
- Certificates for duty completion
- Maximum one page of Company identification, background, and internal organization including the number of its staff and number of ongoing contracts.
- Brief description of its process to refund any loss or damage if the company is held responsible.
Bid written in French or English addressed to the attention of the CRS / Rwanda Program Country Representative must be submitted to the following e-mail address: email@example.com November 19,2021 at 5:00 PM.
You are advised that this tender does not constitute in any way a commitment on the part of CRS/Rwanda or its agents, for any service requested.
Done at Kigali, November 10, 2021
Jude Marie Banatte
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.