(EOI)-Provision of ICT hardware and Accessories at Federation Handicap International Rwanda: (Deadline 13 November 2021)
Expression of interest (EOI)
HANDICAP INTERNATIONAL FEDERATION (HI), operating under the name Humanity & Inclusion a not-for-profit association governed by the French Act of July, 1st 1901, domiciled at “138, avenue des Frères Lumière – 69371 Lyon cedex 08, France” and registered in Rwanda under RGB with the registration number 0066/RGB/18 with TIN No 100600244, Kicukiro sector, Kicukiro District, Kigali City, P.O. Box 747 KIGALI.
- HI is an independent international aid organisation working in situations of poverty and exclusion, conflict and disaster,
- HI works alongside persons with disabilities and vulnerable persons; its action and testimony are focused on responding to their essential needs, their living conditions,
- HI is committed to promoting the respect of their dignity and their fundamental rights
- To that end, HI retains service providers who are reputed for their skills in their field of activity,
- HI and the Service provider have agreed to work together in a working relationship devoid of any form of hierarchical subordination.
We will be running a tender process with the intention of awarding a contract for the provision of ICT hardware and accessories, we are seeking expressions of interest from suitably experienced vendors who can provide computer hardware, Software, and related accessories.
Expressions of interest: all expressions of interest must be received by HI by 13th November 2021 mid night and must be submitted electronically (emailed) to the following email address: email@example.com. The subject of email with a clear indication of the services you are applying for.
The EOI must include a contact name, company name, company address, phone, and email address and should be accompanied by the following:
- Certificate of registration
- VAT registration
- Valid RRA tax clearance and RSSB
- 3 reputable organizations for reference
- Use EBM
Tender documents: tender documents will be sent to those who expressed an interest, following the close of the EOI period.
Anticipated contract start date: 1st January 2022.
This notice is posted for information only and does not constitute an invitation to bid or submit a proposal.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.