Supply a Projector for TVET-Biwe Partnership Project in Rwanda: (Deadline 17 April 2021)
The “TVET-BiWe Partnership” project under SOS Children’s Villages Rwanda, contributes to the Rwanda’s Education Sector Strategic Plan goal increased equitable access to relevant, high-quality, demand-driven TVET programmes.
In Kayonza and Gicumbi Districts, the project supports youth with short-term courses in different trades such as Welding, Tailoring, that go for a period of eight months including practice (internship). Whereas in Kigali Location, youth undergo vocations of Plumbing and Welding in a dual system model for one year.
It is against that background that we call upon companies to apply for this offer of supplying a projector for the Plumbing trade under a dual program in Kigali.
1) The assignment
SOS Children’s Villages Rwanda is seeking for the services of a competent supplier to deliver a projector with provisions below:
Color brightness-color light output: 3300 lumens
White brightness-white light output: 3300 lumens
Lamp life: ECO mode: up to 10000 hours, Normal mode: up to 6000 hours
Interfaces: HDMI x1, Computer/Component Video: D-sub 15 pin x 1, S-video: Mini DIN x 1, Composite Video: RCA (Yellow) x 1, Audio in: RCA x 1 (White/Red), USB connector type A x 1: PC-free USB and other, Wireless LAN, USB connector type B x 1: USB Plug’n Play
- Registration certificate issued by RDB
- Being incorporated in Rwanda Revenue Authority under TIN/VAT
- Having a physical address
- Indicate the financial proposal
- SOS CVs Rwanda accepts only IBM billing machine invoices, paid after service completion
- Proof of payment of tender submission non-refundable fees equivalent to thirty thousand (30,000 FRw) payable on SOS Children’s Villages Rwanda account number: 400418314910177 RWF, Swift code: BPRWRWRW entitled SOS-CV RWANDA TRUST opened in BPR.
3) Expected outputs
a) Supply and delivery of a projector with provided specifications
b) Ensuring that the supplied projector is of original quality.
4) Duration of the assignment
Well-written bids must be sent electronically to the following e-mail address: [email protected] no later than 17 April, 2021 at 3:00 pm, local hours.
Please note that any application and relevant documents submitted in hard copy will be rejected.
Jean Bosco KWIZERA
SOS Children’s Villages Rwanda